Have you ever thought to yourself, “Why does Christmas have to be so stressful?”
I did. The year 2011 was the year it all went down. I hit rock bottom. I knew something had to change when I found myself crying in my in-law’s bathroom on Christmas morning. I thought, “Surely, Christmas isn’t meant to be like this.”
And that’s when it all changed.
That was the year that I started a journey toward transforming my Christmas. Since then, I have learned the joys of a simpler, more meaningful Christmas season. I have learned what my heart really wants at Christmastime.
I have learned how to love Christmas again.
There are a few key truths that have helped me discover my stress free and meaningful Christmas.
- Learning how to stick to a budget and simplify my gift giving. With the right tools and strategies, this is not as hard as I thought it would be!
- Learning the key to Christmas prep. It’s one simple rule that I have created for myself that changed everything for me.
- Learning the value of community. Sticking to my commitment to make our family’s Christmas stress free would not have been possible without the community of people that have joined me on my quest to choose less over stress at Christmastime.
Friend, I want you to have a stress free Christmas too.
It’s why I created the online course A Stress Free Christmas. I have poured my heart and soul into this course and dug deep to share the resources that helped transform my Christmas. Here are just a few of the bonuses you will receive:
- A private Facebook group dedicated to stress free Christmas prep, encouragement and inspiration
- A freezer meal plan that will allow you to prep 16 Freezer Crock Pot Meals in an Afternoon
- A Christmas planner, budgeting tools and help from me to stick to your budget this year
That’s just the start. There is so much more. Most of all, it will help you transform the way you see Christmas and give you the tools to make this Christmas the one that your heart really wants.
As an added bonus, you’ll get lifetime access into the course and Facebook group, which is sure to save you hundreds of dollars as I help you simplify your gift giving and stick to your budget each Christmas season.
Click here to join A Stress Free Christmas Online Course and Community today!
Let’s plan a simpler, more joyful Christmas together.
p.s. If you are not completely satisfied with the course, you have 30 days to request a 100% refund. No questions asked. That’s how much I believe in what we have put together for you. Click here to sign up now.